To connect your Garmin to the VitaBuddy app, you’ll need to follow the below steps:
1. Open the VitaBuddy app and select the Profile tab in the bottom right hand corner
2. Select the "Settings" tab and select “Connect your device” at the top of the page
3. From here, select "Connect" next to Garmin. This will open up a webpage in a separate browser
where you will be asked to log into your Garmin Account.
4. After logging in to your Garmin account, you will need to select "Agree" at the bottom of the page
5. You will be taken back to the VitaBuddy app where you should now see that your Garmin device has been connected
6. Hit "Next" and you'll be taken back to your dashboard. And that's it!