To connect your Apple Watch to the VitaBuddy app, you’ll need to follow the below steps:
1. Open the VitaBuddy app and select the Profile tab in the bottom right hand corner
2. Select the "Settings" tab and select “Connect your device” at the top of the page
3. From here, select "Connect" next to Health.
4. You will be taken to the Health Access page where you will be asked to “Turn All Categories On”. Select "Allow" in the top right hand corner.
5. You will be taken back to the VitaBuddy app where you should now see that your Apple Watch has been connected
6. Hit "Next and you'll be taken back to your dashboard. And that's it!