If your Delta device is not charging, try the following steps:
- The contact elements on the device may be dirty: clean the charging contacts on the back of your device in accordance with the care instructions
- The USB port or power source may be faulty: in which case, try a different USB port or appropriate wall charger.
- The device isn’t inserted fully / securely to the USB port: check the alignment and try again
- The device may be wet: thoroughly dry your device before charging it.
- Your device’s battery was depleted to 0% / you have not used the device for several weeks: leave your device plugged in to the charging port for at least 30 minutes.
If none of the above steps work, please reach out to our friendly support team! We’re here to help you! Just include the email address linked to your HeadUp account as well as a screenshot of the error message. We'll get to the bottom of it!