If you have a VitaBuddy app account and have followed the device setup instructions, the data collected on your device should sync when you open the app or when you manually sync your device. If the Delta is not syncing, try the following:
First, check that all the setup requirements are in place:
- The VitaBuddy app is installed on a supported phone.
- The latest version of the app is installed on your phone.
- Your phone has a mobile / cellular data or Wi-Fi connection.
- The software on your phone is up to date. To check, tap Settings > General > Software Update.
- The Bluetooth setting on your phone is on. To check, tap Settings > Bluetooth or Settings > General > Bluetooth.
- If you have multiple Bluetooth products like speakers or headsets paired to your phone, in addition to the Delta device, you may have trouble using more than one at the same time. Turn off other Bluetooth connections when not in use.
- Check your device's battery isn't critically low.
Still not syncing? Try the following:
Step 1. Check that your Delta is still connected to the app. If the device is successfully paired and connected, you will see a connected symbol in the top-left corner of the device screen.
Step 2. Login to VitaBuddy and select the Profile tab in the bottom right-hand corner. Then visit the "Settings" screen to confirm that your Delta is successfully connected (at the top of the page).
Step 3. If these are both working correctly, force quit the VitaBuddy app.
Step 4. Go to Settings > Bluetooth or Settings > General > Bluetooth. Turn Bluetooth off and back on.
Step 5. Open the app again.
Step 6. If your Delta doesn’t sync, restart your phone.
Step 7. Open the app.
Step 8. If your Delta doesn’t sync, restart it by following the instructions on ‘How do I restart my Delta device?’
Step 9. If your Delta still doesn’t sync, disconnect and remove the device from your VitaBuddy account and from the list of connected Bluetooth devices on your phone and try to sync.
Step 10. If the device still doesn’t sync, uninstall and reinstall the app.
PHEW! We’ve given a LOT of suggestions above. Hopefully one of them have worked for you, dear reader. If not, then please submit a support ticket here and include the email address linked to your VitaBuddy account as well as a screenshot of the error message. We will be happy to help!